Benefits of CBD, therapeutic uses of cannabinoids for your body. Healing the body with cannabis.
- Relieves Pain
- Kills or Slows Bacteria Growth
- Reduces Blood Sugar Levels
- Reduces Vomiting and Nausea
- Reduces Seizures and Convulsions
- Reduces Inflammation
- Reduces Risk of Artery Blockages
- Inhibits Tumor/Cancer Growth
- Nervous System Protectant
- Suppresses Muscle Spasms
- Relieves Anxiety
- Modulates the Immune System
- Reduces Spasms in Small Intestine
- Tranquilizing and Antipsychotic
List of Cannabinoids
What is the Endocannabinoid System and how does it work?
Let’s look at the word “endocannabinoid.” “Cannabinoid” comes from “cannabis,” and “endo” is short for “endogenous,” which means that it is produced naturally inside of your body. So “endocannabinoid” simply means cannabis-like substances that naturally occur inside us.
The ECS (endocannabinoid system) is made up of three parts: endocannabinoids, receptors in the nervous system and around your body that endocannabinoids and cannabinoids bond with, and enzymes that help break down endocannabinoids and cannabinoids. Not only is the ECS a natural part of our bodies, it’s a crucial one. You may have heard a lot of claims about the medicinal properties of marijuana in general or of the cannabinoids THC and CBD; medical science backs up many of these claims, and the reason for the far-reaching effects have to do with the size and scope of the endocannabinoid system itself.